Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maybe another time back around would work... not

so i liked this boy austin right... and all the sudden he thinks it's funny to sit there and talk about me when im sitting right there in front of him wow so mature of his rite i rlly thot he would be one of the differant guys... guess not hes like all of the others ive liked in the past w/e idc n e more ppl are a waste of my time n emore i have like no true frends n e more... they all talk behind my back and it bugs me... THE THING THAT BUGS ME MOST ABOUT IT IS THAT IM SITTING RIGHT THERE.. AND GETTING CALLED FAT IN SCHOOL... thats all i need thanks for the boost guys.. NOT ILL FIND MY OWN WAY OUT WITHOUT ALL OF U AND SHOW U WHAT AN AWESOME AND AMAZING PERSON I CAN BE.. U DONT LIKE ME.. I DONT CAREEE NE MORE SO STOP BEING THE WAY U ARE TOWARD ME AND GROW UPPP!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment